Celebrities gathered at the Beverly Hills Hotel for The Kaleidoscope Ball – Designing The Future, benefitting the UCLA Children’s Discovery and Innovation Institute at Mattel Children’s Hospital UCLA. The inaugural event was hosted by Patricia Heaton and featured an exclusive performance by Kenny Loggins, Georgia Middleman and Gary Burr of Blue Sky Riders.
This star-studded event honored LL Cool J with the Kaleidoscope Award, Steven and Heather Mnuchin with the Philanthropic Leadership Award, and Cameron Cohen with the Innovator Award. Also, the silent auction showcased one-of-a-kind designer dollhouses created by 20 of the most prominent award-winning visionaries from the world of design and architecture including Jeffrey Alan Marks, Mary McDonald, Lonni Paul, Estee Stanley, and fashion designer Monique Lhuillier.100% of proceeds from the sales of the dollhouses supported the UCLA Children’s Discovery and Innovation Institute.
Be sure to check out the photos from the event!
B|W|R Public Relations is seeking a Digital Media Specialist to provide strategic insights and execute digital branding campaigns for clients across multiple genres and focuses, including the development of social media campaigns. This position will be responsible for enhancing the existing digital presence of our clients in many fields of entertainment (Music, Film/Television, Talent, Consumer Products, etc.) by developing engaging digital tactics dedicated to building our clients’ businesses and advancing their online profiles. You will help our clients develop their brands and social media presence on the web. Advanced opportunities are available for more experienced candidates.
- 2+ years relevant experience developing digital strategies for brand promotion (beyond personal use of social media), in addition to leveraging social media
- High level understanding of a diverse range of social media platforms
- Outstanding creative writing, grammar and communication skills
- Analytical, critical thinking and strong organizational skills
- Ability to deliver quality work in a fast-paced and high-volume environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Media, Digital Marketing, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or related field preferred
- Must be proactive with the ability to work independently as part of a team
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. Experience with photo editing software a plus.
- Serve as a key team contact for digital strategies and projects, and managing any third-party vendor relationships
- Define, propose and lead strategies for compelling content, which includes idea generation, usage guidelines, message mix, scheduling/volume
- Provide digital thought leadership and unique strategies for all our social platforms and communities including: Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Youtube, Google +, etc.
- Develop and oversee the execution of creative content and measureable social media programs and campaigns. This includes planning an editorial calendar and creating content to support that calendar.
- Manage our clients’ social media sites across multiple platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Google, Pinterest, etc.) with oversight from the team
- Write clear, persuasive, and original copy to be pushed out on all social media platforms
- Actively participate in discussions across multiple social platforms and relevant websites
- Create new profiles on existing or new social media sites
- Drive the acquisition of fans and followers on different social channels
- Produce and distribute meaningful and actionable analysis on key conversation topics, volume and sentiment for management review
- Develop and foster relationships with key bloggers and other influencers
- Respond quickly to comments, questions and tweets, providing superior customer service across multiple platforms
- Stay up to date on new social media trends, platforms and positive strategies to develop our customer brands
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hollywood and Broadway performers took to the stage for the 21st Annual "A Night at Sardi's," fundraiser and awards dinner to benefit the Alzheimer’s Association at the Beverly Hilton. Guests enjoyed performances by some of the best film, television and stage talent, offering an ode to the “Best of Broadway.”
A few of the stars that came out to support were Jason Bateman, Emmy Rossum, Jason Alexander, the cast of The Big Bang Theory including Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco, Simon Helberg, Kunal Nayyar, Melissa Rauch and Mayim Bialik, Zachary Levi, Shanola Hampton, and many more! Check out some of the photos from the event!
Check out photos from the red carpet premiere of "Justified!"
Season 4 kicks off Tuesday, January 4 on FX!
Photo Credit: Tommaso Boddi
It was a cupcake celebration for Katherine Kallinis Berman and Sophie Kallinis LaMontagne, sisters and co-owners of Georgetown Cupcake, as they held a private grand opening at their new LA location.
The bakery officially opens to the public on Saturday, November 17th at 12:00pm, and is celebrating its opening with one free cupcake per person all day long!
Check out the pictures from the event!
Photo credit: Michael Kovac /WireImage
BWR clients Anthony Anderson, Monica Potter and Casey Wilson woke up bright and early to help announce the nominees for the 2013 People's Choice Awards.
Congrats to all of the BWR clients that are nominated!
Vote for your favorite in TV, Music & Movies here. Don't forget to watch the 2013 People's Choice Awards on January 9, 2013!
Former world beard champion Jack Passion fools around with the Access Hollywood Live anchors. Whisker Wars premieres Friday, November 23 on IFC.
Get tips on how to grow your beard at IFC!
On September 29th the Los Angeles community came together for an Americana themed art exhibition for Breast Cancer Prevention Month. Combining sculpture, philanthropy, and symbolic artistry, the exhibition of one-of-a-kind plaster forms of American Rag employees, were customized by artists curated by LAB ART. The sales of “American Rag & LAB ART Present Keep A Breast,” will directly benefit the Foundation’s prevention, education, and support programs.
During the month of October for Breast Cancer Prevention month, the exhibition will be on display in American Rag’s two locations in Newport Beach and Los Angeles.
Keep A Breast’s clothing line is now available in both American Rag locations and on www.keep-a-breast.org.
Take a look at the photos below!
On October 17th, John Varvatos celebrated the 10 Year Anniversary of John Varvatos West Hollywood! It was a great night for all as John Varvatos introduced musician Paul Weller who performed for invited guests including celebrities Anthony Anderson, Jamie Lynn Sigler, Jackson Rathbone, Jakob Dylan, Gabriel Mann and more!
Check out the photos below from the celebration!